Why Your Office Needs A Professional Janitorial Service
Why Your Office Needs A Professional Janitorial Service: A clean and hygienic office signifies a level of professionalism, makes an excellent first impression for anyone that walks through your doors, and keeps your employees from getting sick while reducing the high cost of employee absenteeism.
Businesses of all types must now recognize and address the unique challenges that come with the COVID-19 pandemic. Regular cleaning and disinfection performed by an experienced office janitorial service will help ensure that you’re doing everything you can do to keep your office/building clean, hygienic, and safe. At Clean Nation Company, our professional cleaning team is trained in the latest cleaning and disinfection best practices established by the CDC and observe all OSHA safety standards and guidelines.
Professional Office Janitorial Services
Call Clean Nation Company today – (509) 217-4729
We understand that a one-size-fits-all approach to cleaning simply doesn’t work as each office/building is unique and has different needs. Before your first cleaning visit, we will take the time to discuss with you the type of cleaning services you’re looking for and answer any questions or concerns you might have. Based on our conversation together, we will then create a customized cleaning strategy tailored to your specific needs and schedule while minimizing downtime to your operations.
Clean Nation Company cleaning pros are able to provide your office/building with an enhanced level of hygiene and safety with recurring (daily, weekly, and bi-monthly) cleaning visits, and even one-time and emergency COVID-19 cleanings for infection prevention and confirmed cases. A buildup of dust, dirt, lint, pollen, allergens, and other particulates in your office can cause serious health issues, especially for those with respiratory concerns or allergies.
Viruses, including COVID-19, can also spread from one person to another quickly and easily in an office environment where there is less airflow to move around and where surfaces are not routinely cleaned and disinfected.
Our professional office cleaning and janitorial services
General office area:
- Wipe/spot clean horizontal & vertical surfaces
- Empty all trash/recycled receptacles/smoker’s poles
- Spot clean walls behind garbage cans
- Vacuum all carpeted areas all entry/walk-off mats
- Clean, polish & sanitize drinking fountains
- Clean water coolers & sinks
- Clean entrance/exit glass doors
- Damp-mop chair mats as needed
- Sweep/wash/disinfect all hard floor surfaces
- Police entry & remove debris
- Sanitize & disinfect push plates
- Dust office windowsills
- Spot clean glass
- Dust office/conference room chairs
- Straighten carpet runners
- Empty & clean trash receptacles
- Empty/disinfect sanitary napkin receptacles
- Clean & polish dispensers, mirrors & fixtures
- Clean & disinfect sinks, commodes & urinals
- Empty/disinfect sanitary napkin receptacles
- Spot clean, walls, ledges & baseboards
- Clean & dust tops of partitions
- Restock all paper products & liquid soap
- Sweep & mop floors with microfiber technology
Kitchen / Lunch Room:
- Clean & sanitize kitchen tables & countertops
- Wipe down kitchen appliances & cupboards
- Scrub sinks (need to be clear of dishes)
Our cleaning and disinfecting services include a combination of hand wiping and/or the use of an electrostatic sprayer, proven to kill 99.99% of viruses in a matter of minutes, making it not only effective but also extremely fast-acting. We use an EPA-registered disinfectant solution with a broad-spectrum kill claim (list N) for use against coronavirus, norovirus, rhinovirus (common cold), H1N1, SARS, MRSA, swine flu, influenza (flu), E Coli, salmonella, and more.
Based on CDC guidelines for COVID-19, extra attention will be given to high-touch surfaces in your office/building such as desks, countertops, phones, keyboards, doorknobs, handles, elevator buttons, security card readers, faucets, sinks, handrails, and other frequently touched surfaces by multiple people. Unless you clean and disinfect your office/building on a regular basis, it can quickly become a breeding ground for illness-causing germs, viruses, bacteria, and fungi (pathogens) that can make your employees and others sick.
According to a joint study by Gallup and Healthways, the cost of sick days on the U.S. economy can reach as high as $84 billion a year. A clean and hygienic workplace can help reduce employee absenteeism due to illness and have a positive impact on your bottom line. Clean Nation Company’s professional office janitorial services can help you maintain a healthy workplace and keep your facility looking clean and professional at all times.
Our customer satisfaction guarantee
Customer satisfaction is the cornerstone of our business model and we strive to provide the best clean and the highest level of service possible. Our professional cleaning technologies and meticulous attention to detail are what our customers love about our services. We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you are unhappy with any aspect of our cleaning service, we will make it right within one business day at no additional cost to you. At Clean Nation Company, we want you to feel completely confident in our ability to fulfill all of your office cleanings needs.
We proudly offer:
- Over 50 years of experience in the cleaning industry
- 24/7 cleaning options & support
- Emergency one-time cleanings, including COVID-19
- Professionally-trained cleaning specialists
- Electrostatic spray technology
- Commitment to the highest quality of clean
- Licensed & insured
- Customized cleaning solutions
- Quick response times
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
- OSHA, HIPAA, EPA, CDC, compliant
For more information about our quality office janitorial services, please call Clean Nation Company today at (509) 217-4729 or request your free online cleaning estimate now!
The areas we service: Spokane, Spokane Valley, Liberty Lake, and Post Falls