About Clean Nation Company
Treasure Brooks, founder and owner of Clean Nation Company, has over 20 years of experience as a second-generation house cleaner. Treasure’s mother and two aunts have over 110 years of combined experience in the family cleaning business. Treasure’s studies in workforce development and business management, combined with her sales background and love for serving others and cultivating meaningful relationships, are the backbone of her business success.
Our Mission Statement:
To be our valued customers’ first choice for residential and commercial cleaning and remain true to our culture of customer satisfaction, family values, and social responsibility wherever we do business.
Create long-term customer relationships by providing quality cleaning solutions that meet our customer’s needs; Provide a positive work environment where our employees are proud to be part of the Clean Nation Company team, by paying fair wages and treating them with respect and fairness.
Our Core Values:
- Customer Satisfaction: We are dedicated to achieving the highest level of customer satisfaction. We act with integrity, are respectful, and honor our commitments.
- Innovation: We strive to always stay up-to-date with the latest, safest and most effective cleaning techniques and products while also keeping current with technologically that helps streamline our business operations.
- Family: We value our employees and foster an environment of personal and professional development and pride ourselves in paying fair wages without government mandates. We treat our employees with the same high level of respect that we show our customers.
- Social Responsibility: We are committed to supporting and improving the communities in which we live, work, and play. We use products and technologies that are environmentally responsible, enable efficient use of natural resources, and that reduce our environmental footprint.
Why You Should Hire Clean Nation Company
- 24/7 cleaning options & support
- Professionally trained janitorial specialists
- Committed to the highest quality of clean
- Local, licensed, bonded & insured
- Customized cleaning solutions
- Quick response times
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
- OSHA, HIPAA, EPA, CDC, compliant
For more information about our high-quality residential and commercial cleaning services, please call the experts at Clean Nation Company today at (509) 217-4729. Request a free estimate! We service the following locations:
Veredale | Valleyford | Otis Orchards | Airway Heights | Greenacres | Four Lakes | Colbert | Liberty Lake | Fairchild AFB | Mead | Spangle | Medical Lake | Newman Lake | Rockford | Chatteroy | Cheney | Coeur d’Alene | Post Falls | Spokane County